Opal had 5 precious F1 standard puppies! There is 1 female and 4 males. Red collar male is still available and ready to go home!
Ursa's F1 mini/medium pups are here! 4 sweet babies: 2 males and 2 females. All puppies are spoken for.
Opal x Axel: born March 29th, 2023
Ursa x Dax: born April 9th, 2023
Upcoming planned litters:
Sage x Brick: est. mid-June 2023
Vienna x Dax: est. mid-June 2023
Wynter x Dax: est. late-June 2023
(All est. dates are when we estimate the litters to be born)
If you are interested in a Goldendoodle puppy from one of our upcoming litters please contact us for more information!
1. Hand Family (mini litter, fall/winter 2022)
2. Silverberg Family (Male, future litter)
3. Roberts Family (future litter)
4. Puff Family (Vienna or Wyner Litter, future litter)
5. Howell Family (mini Litter, fall 2023)
6. Rose Family (Future Litter, 2023)
7. Ni Family (Opal or Xena Litter, spring 2023)
8. Grotheer Family (Sage x Brick Male, summer 2023)
9. Groesbeck Family (Sage x Brick Female, summer 2023)
10. DeSena Family (Female, future litter 2023)
11. Stanek Family (Phoenix or Opal Litter, spring 2023)
12. Budler Family (Tesla or Sage Male, future litter)
13. Marques Family (Phoenix x Axel Male, 2024)
14. Weaver Family (Zoe x Camden Litter, 2023)
15. MacDonald Family (Nala x Colt Female, 2023)
16. Taylor Family (Nala x Colt Litter, 2023)
17. Ray Family (future litter)
18. Greyson Family (future litter)
19. Long Family (mini litter, 2023)
20. Lipshaw Family (F1b litter, spring 2023)
21. Pirro Family (Future Litter, 2023)
22. Lindke Family (Ursa or Wynter litter, fall 2023)
23. Sullivan Family (Xena x Dax Female, summer 2023)
24. Rambally Family (Zoe x Camden Litter, spring 2023)
25. Guttenberg Family (Tesla or Nala Male, 2023)
26. Buntich Family (Nala x Colt Litter, fall 2023)
27. Marshall Family (Nala x Colt Female, spring 2023)
28. Barnett Family (Opal x Axel Female, spring 2023)
29. Garner Family (Vienna or Wynter Litter, summer 2023)
30. Kertesz Family (Ursa x Dax Litter, summer 2023)
31. Ingold Family (Sage x Brick Litter, summer/fall 2023)
32. Cruz Family (Sage, Tesla or Nala Male, summer/fall 2023)
33. Harvey Family (Tesla x Brick Litter, winter 2023)
34. Van Thunen Family (Nala x Colt Male, fall 2023)
35. Rascoe Family (Xena or Blaze Female, summer 2023)
36. White Family (Pink Collar Female, Ursa x Dax)
37. Allison Family (standard Litter, summer 2023)
38. Greene Family (standards Male, summer 2023)
39. Goroski Family (Tesla x Brick Female, summer/fall 2023)
40. Morris Family (Blaze x Dax Female, fall 2023)
41. Poujai Family (mini/medium Female, fall 2023)
42. Adams Family (Vienna or Wynter Litter, summer/fall 2023)
43. Brinson Family (Purple Collar Female, Ursa x Dax)
44. Nayo Family (Xena or Blaze Litter, fall 2023)
45. Tarrant Family (Sage or Tesla Male, summer/fall 2023)
46. Franks Family (Green Collar Male, Ursa x Dax)
47. Schisler Family (Blue Collar Male, Ursa x Dax)
**This page was last updated on 5/31/23 6:00pm**
We understand that the wait list looks long, most of our families can expect to take home a puppy within 3-9 months of getting on the list. However, we think it is of the utmost important to match our families with the right dog. There is a chance you may have to wait up to a year to find this match. If timing is extremely important to you, then you may want to consider another breeder.
Here is how the waiting list works: we have one list that will be in order of deposit received. We will contact those on the list in order once our next litter is available. You will have the choice to pick a puppy from that litter, or stay on the waiting list for the next litter. You might stay on the list, for example, if you are looking for another gender (that isn't available), if you would rather a puppy from a different poodle's litter, or if you want a puppy in a different time frame. If you decide to stay on the waiting list, you will keep your spot in line, depending on date of deposit.
We accept a $250 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot on the waiting list. For more information on our policies, please contact us and we will gladly answer any questions you may have!
We reserve the right to keep first pick in any litter. If we do decide to keep a puppy, we will announce it before the litter is born.
Contact us for more information on future litters!